10.22.2012

I have a confession…

Not many people are aware of this. But I must confess something.

 

254241_1980550146222_8383565_n

I. LOVE. TAYLOR. SWIFT.

 

I can’t help it, ya’ll. She’s just so stinkin’ cute. And her music, though never (“ever ever ever” ha ha- see what I did there!?) really applies to my life, just makes me so happy. That photo is from when Matt took me to see her last year for the Speak Now Tour. We drove all the way to Columbus and back, on a work night, just for me.  (Although, Matt likes her, too. Can’t hide it anymore, hunny. I’m sorry!) Any who, her new CD released today. You should buy it, because it’s really fantastic.

I’m gonna go dance around my room now, so I’ll catch later with some cool D.I.Y.s coming up this week. Have a wonderful day!

-A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!