11.01.2012

ONE MONTH RESOLUTION

Greetings Humans! Matt here ;P Every New Years, millions of people make “resolutions” to change something about their lives that they don’t like. My thought? Why wait until New Years to make that decision? Why not now? So, here it goes.

I’m 22 years old, 5'11", and... 186 lbs.  So, I’ve decided to challenge myself publically to tone up

. I need you all to help me remain accountable for making healthy decisions in my diet, as well as my exercise routine (Or lack there of). I’m sure we’ve all got something about ourselves that we’d like to change for the better, so take this as an opportunity to challenge yourself to make the change. Here’s what I propose:

Myself- I’m giving myself one month to establish an adequate workout program, and will be taking photos of my progress to see if there is any change within 30 days.

You- Take a second to choose an area of your life that you’d like to improve upon. Then, for 30 days, take steps to change the situation.

At the end of the thirty day period, and all throughout the month, feel free to post details of your journey on here or our Facebook so we can all root for you and congratulate you on what we know will be a soaring success! ;D

Thanks again everyone, and good luck on your one month resolutions!

~Matty D

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!