11.23.2012

The Wheel of Charity!

During our interviews, one of the best parts of the filming is when we give our special guest the opportunity to spin “The Wheel of Charity”.  This serves as a way to decide which charity Deulley Noted will donate to that month.  That being said, I felt it was necessary to create this wheel from scratch, and let’s face it, buying a pre-made wheel would give me nothing to blog about ;)

So, here is what I came up with! 

 IMG_2542 IMG_2540 IMG_2541

I used a 2x4 to make the stand, and attached it to the other half of the plywood board I used to make the wheel itself, which made for a good base.   IMG_2544

I used a guitar pick as the object of resistance. Pretty clever, I thought!IMG_2543

Then I painted it in order to use color code to determine our winning charity.IMG_2546

And that’s about it!  Not too difficult to make, and overall a very fun project.  Be sure to watch our upcoming interviews and see The Wheel of Charity in action!

~Matty D

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!